ZA/UM has today announced that Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will be available on March 30.
This is the definitive edition of the multi-award-winning RPG Disco Elysium, and will be available via digital download on the PlayStation Store for PS4 and PS5, Steam, GOG, Epic Store, the App Store, and Google Stadia.
It will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium.
The Final Cut brings the residents of Revachol to life with the inclusion of one million professionally voice-acted words by actors, as well as adding new political vision quests.
You will be able to explore unseen areas, encounter an expanded cast of citizens, and leave an even bigger mark on the world. You can also expect quality of life gameplay enhancements and added replayability.
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All of the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization which lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Real Role-playing: Customise your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Free Upgrade For All: The Final Cut will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.
The game is a BAFTA award-winning open-world RPG with plenty of choice and consequence. If you are unfamiliar with it, in the game you play as a detective with a unique skill system and the ability to interrogate characters, crack murders or take bribes.
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will be available to purchase for £34.99 / $39.99 / €39.99
It will be released on Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch this summer.
The post Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will be released on March 30 appeared first on VG247.